blink of an eye; everything’s changed
Someone decided to interrupt scrabble and paid an adorable price
something wicked this way comes
WITHIN THE SAME WEEK.
THE ATACAMA “ALIEN”
Ata is a tiny skeleton (6 inches, 15 cm) found it a Chilean desert. It hosts a variety of strange features: It has only 10 ribs, while most humans have 12. It has a cone shaped head, but researcher believe this is due to turricephaly.
Genetic results showed the skeleton of human origin so Ata is definitly not extraterrestrial but 9% of the DNA did not match the human genome. Many said that it maybe a fetus, but the fact that it had mature teeth and developed bones hints it was at least 6-8 years old.
Some explanations are that Ata was afflicted with an extreme case of dwarfism or suffered from an extreme case of progeria.
You may also like: STARCHILD ALIEN SKULL
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
Well this is heartbreaking
Here are the various ghostly representations seen throughout time.
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
where do you buy rory williams
i want a rory williams
i’m not even a fan of doctor who but this scene still gets me
… or look up on the internet.
- What does a Stage Manager do?
- What is the plot to Les Mis?
- What does Stage left and Stage right mean?
- Who is Truman Capote?
- When was the last time there was no snow on top of Mt. Shasta?
- What do the main characters of The Big Bang Theory do for a living?
Follow up question - What exactly is Experimental/Theoretical Physics?
i seriously just had the thought “i wonder if I could rush from the computer to the top of the fridge to squat in the 3 seconds photobooth gives me”
Page 1 of 2294